- Understanding your loved one’s new and changing perspective of their environment.
- New Nonverbal and Verbal ways to communicate with your changing loved one.
- Listening and responding to difficult behaviors such as confusion, outbursts, and agitation
- How to step into your loved one’s new world and respond appropriately instead of reality checking.
- Diffusing difficult behavior.
- Mindfulness techniques for you and your loved one to cope with stress.
All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable but enrollment can be deferred to a future term. All students must adhere to policies in the Stomping Ground Student Handbook. Must be 18 years or older to enroll, unless otherwise stated.
All class times are Central Standard Time (CST).
Must have internet connection and access to Zoom.