This weekend intensive will focus on tightening and “punching up” existing material as well as creating original content, culminating in an *in-person* stand-up showcase. This intensive is for students who have a year or two of stand up experience under their belts who are looking to continue developing material through direct feedback.
This course will focus on:
- Generating original content
- Editing and tightening already existing content
- Incorporating joke structures and techniques to punch up material
- Nuts & Bolts of the Comedy Business
- Marketing & Advertising the show
- Rollings introduction
- Developing 12-15 minute stand up sets
All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable but enrollment can be deferred to a future term. All students must adhere to policies in the Stomping Ground Student Handbook. Must be 18 years or older to enroll, unless otherwise stated.
All class times are Central Standard Time (CST).
Masks are strongly recommended for students who are not fully vaccinated as per current CDC guidelines. Classrooms and common areas will be sanitized prior to each class.