Improv Level Thee – Summer 2019
Out of stock
Improv Level Three – SOLD OUT
Adding Emotion and Relationships
Class Starts: July 10
Wednesday, 7-10 p.m.
Instructor: Lindsay Goldapp
Students will refine and augment the skills and tools covered in Levels One and Two through exploration and heightening of emotional choices and adjustments to add perspective to their scene work. These techniques will help improvisers enrich the relationships they create onstage with their fellow performers. These will develop into fully-realized scenes about emotionally- and relationally-oriented characters who are fully invested in themselves, in one another, and their shared environments. This class includes a student showcase. The prerequisites for this class are Levels One and Two at Stomping Ground or completion of another comparable improv training program.
- Showing – Instead of Telling – How You Feel About Your Base Reality
- Affecting and Being Affected By Your Scene Partners
- Using Object Work & Environment Interactions to Create Dynamic Stage Pictures
- Finding Repeatable Behaviors to Define Character Perspectives
- Exploring Scene Subtext: What is the Scene Truly About?
- Basic Scene Edit Techniques
Must be 18 or Older to Purchase or Attend Class. All sales are final. Refunds are not available on classes but we are happy to shift your registration to a future class. Stomping Ground Students get free admission to all shows while enrolled in classes.